The weather is finally beginning to cool down! Below are some simple October lawn care tips to help keep your lawn and plants healthy heading into Fall.
(1) Winter rye overseeding starts this month and is the main focus for most landscapers and homeowners.
(2) October is a great month to plant wild flowers.
(3) Don’t fertilize established trees and shrubs again until February.
(4) As the weather cools, reduce watering by about one-third.
(5) October is the BEST month to plant trees and shrubs in Arizona, except for palm trees.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us! Call (480) 336-2926.
Moar Lawn and Landscape is a professional Lawn and Landscape Maintenance company serving the Queen Creek, Gilbert, and Chandler Arizona Areas.